If you're an amazing OPTOMETRIST that wants to change the world and work at an amazing company, KEEP READING!
If there's one thing we'd like to transform in the vision industry, it is bringing eye care solutions to people so everyone can access it at their fingertips.
At Vision Direct Club HQ, the question we always ask ourselves is, how can we simplify the eye care process so our customers can have control over their time, so they can focus on what really matters most.
Whether you're quiet, hungry, active, K-pop loving, TikTok dancing, as long as you're want to make a difference & inspire, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Here's some things you'll be getting your hands on:
- Perform comprehensive eye examinations to check patients’ ocular health and diagnose symptoms of any general health conditions or any vision defects
- Keep and maintain detailed patient records of their eye health, case histories, prescription and purchases
- Dispense and manage the inventory of contact lenses, trials and eye care solutions
- Coach first time contact lens wearers and offer after-care for contact lens wearers
- Issue prescription for contact lenses, displaying good product knowledge when explaining the features of the contact lens
- Maintain all equipment and measuring devices to be in good working condition
- Content creation on eye care or eye trends
- Have minimum a Diploma in Optometry from a recognised college (e.g. Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic)
- Be registered with OOB
Send us your resume to email@example.com!
In same category
Cassie just broke her glasses. She is angry, frustrated and dreading the process of selecting and purchasing a new pair of glasses. If you are...
Our Partnership with EyRIS: At Vision direct club, we are proud to be partnered with EyRIS to provide an AI-powered report that will be provided...
Employee eye care benefits are an increasingly important aspect of many workplace wellbeing initiatives, as more employers than ever before realise that a healthy workforce...